[Inquiry] Sharpfang

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarantulaeddie0

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Anyone heard from J lately. Sent him a trade, havent heard anything back yet of when hes shipping mine, i knew he was busy and all. Said he was going to a show this passed sunday. Just trying to find out wuts going on.

Thanx eddie

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Old Timer
Hey Eddie, me too. I'll try and get ahold of him and update this thread.

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
He's a very busy guy, it seems. I'm also in the middle of a trade with him and I'd like to hear how things are coming along too. He hasn't been online in a few days.

Rob

Last edited:

mike w

Arachnopeon
Yeah, Please update! I made a trade with him. He received my end of the trade. I haven't gotten his end of the trade in the mail yet? Maybe he is on vacation?:?

bioshock

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
To everyone jason is in fact a very busy man and will get your things out as soon as possible!! :D Dont worry he's not here to rip anyone off please beleive me sometimes it takes him some time to ship things out but he makes it right in the end. I could give him a call if yall would like and see whats up??

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Sorry Every1 - been working on Promptness

Been Busy w/ Reptile/Invertebrate show that took place over-the-weekend.......:8o

Tracking #'s:

Mike W: 0310 1230 0002 3659 1396 {Lotsa Extras....Not just the one specimen ;)}

Scorpendra: 0310 1230 0002 3659 1402 {should be there in moments..... 5 different pokie types! incl. Tigrinawesseli & Smithi :D}

T-Eddie & ZonBon & Kiffnie & Robert Bohnet: Your packages go out Today - TY 4 the patience and trades/purchases! :clap:

Will have ALL dealings wrapped up by next Tuesday....then will be taking a Break 4 awhile......Jason J. Brown :)

Last edited:

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Update:

All mentioned, and a couple others, have been sent packages & tracking #'s :p

Sorry for any incrued inconveiniences from Delays ;) Enjoy the beginning of Fall, and the extra Tarantulas!

Back 2 talkin' 2 Snakes - Jason :D

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Jason, where are you? Anyone know anything about where he is?

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hey Everybody, It's Football Season! Go ~ Dolphins!

In front of a computer again....

Got your info Paul, better to attempt to meet again....then to send this Girl - call me :D

Michael: I am sending on Monday, as we discussed ;) Best price you'll ever see on those!

- Jason

Big_nito

TRISKELION
Old Timer
Yup its confirmed... Jason messaged me earlier. Thanx jason!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.