Share your funny critter stories with me! :)

Ghoul

Arachnosquire
Here's one of mine.
I never expected isopods to be entertaining to watch, but now I sometimes sit in front of their enclosure and just watch them run about after I throw any kind of special food in. Last time I put a bit of cooked egg yolk into their box (from my own breakfast :p), they loved it so much that some of them were literally pushing the others away from it. There was a small isopod that started biting a big one. One of them took a piece of egg yolk and ran away with it. Two others were fighting over one piece trying to drag it away from each other. It was ridiculous :happy: They all had yellow bodies afterwards too. Silly little critters.

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I was feeding my lobster roaches last night and tossed in a beetle jelly cup as a treat. As they ate their way through it I eventually had a cup with about 30 roach abdomens sticking out of it. I wish I would have gotten a picture, but at least I know what to look out for next time.

Toxoderidae

Arachnoprince
I had some communal ghosts, and two of them were siblings that always hung out. Sometimes one would want to get a better view of.. something? and climb on top of the other. The other would deal with it for about 30 seconds then throw him/her off and swat at them, as if they were like "dude wtf"

Ghoul

Arachnosquire
I would have loved to see that :embarrassed:
I had some communal ghosts, and two of them were siblings that always hung out. Sometimes one would want to get a better view of.. something? and climb on top of the other. The other would deal with it for about 30 seconds then throw him/her off and swat at them, as if they were like "dude wtf"
Haha, oh that reminds me the other day one of my isopods climbed of the back of another, and the other would just start to panic and was spinning around in circles for a good minute until the other finally went off its back. Wish I would've recorded it, it looked so cartoony.