SHARE ur Aggressive Videos

losct2381

Arachnosquire
What are u going to do when that t runs up that brush and bite the snot out of u and tight after the bite that hot venom starts to cook ur hand. Lol I don't force agression postures any more I got bit so bad I was in bed for a week. And really thought I was gonna poop my pjs from the stomach pains. But I guess u'll learn on ur own hope it don't cost a t it's life

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
Teasing your spiders isn't very nice. I'd suggest a feeding video! Everybody likes those- Oh wait. Nevermind, bad idea.

Last edited:

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Its one thing to give 'em a light touch to see 'em fire up (I'll admit, they are cute when they threatpose). But when your teasing goes on for minutes at a time, thats just being mean. Especially considering it doesn't look like your T had anywhere to go to hide from you. You're at risk too, a T that size can easily fly up that brush and tag you.

Why do I continually feel the need to comment on your posts? :barf:

Silberrücken

Arachnoangel
3rd video... what's this? I see that you have some fear of this T! {D

Nervous with that one, eh?

... you are doing a very good job of getting yourself noticed here... in a very bad way.

You haven't noticed yet that you anger people with your ... "methods"????

Yet you keep on with these practices- I feel sorry for your T's, man, I really do... at least let them defend themselves!

...yea.. that's make a GREAT video!

:mad: :wall: :barf:

(PS- To the Mods: Sorry, but... this has gone far enough.. that's my opinion...)

S.

Rob1985

This user has no status.
stressing is irresponsible. Catching defensive postures is always cool to see, but I prefer to do while feeding or re-housing as that will be more humane and less stressful.

archieph

Arachnosquire
guys guys

relax men.. i wasnt agrevating.. i was js changing the hides in its enclosure.. in was in one enclosure.. and wen it felt me.. it ran right out and striked and went to threat pose.. and i find it very beautiful to watch them like that.. i do respect them and i never want to get bitten.. as for going up the brush i already know the risks.. common guys i know u guys have some videos to share out there of threat poses.. or pics.. i dont mind.. making a collague or how ever thats spelled of ts doing threat poses.. pls post some... would really appreciate it... :worship: tnx in advance!!!!! love u guys

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

I usually don't mess with my tarantulas but in this video, I had to remove her from her container so I can get the egg sack out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtA4bPTCgoY
nice one there mate!!! i have 2 marshalli's.. verocious eaters they are.. i hope they grow up to be as nasty as urs.. :worship:

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Why do I continually feel the need to comment on your posts? :barf:
sir post some of ur threat poses captured.. would be nice