Shae

The Spider House

Arachnobaron
Yesterday I got a new puppy to add to the spider collection. A Rough Collie dog called Shae.

He has not been in the Spider House yet so will see what he makes of that but so far seems very laid back and just takes things in his stride.
Had a bit of motion sickness when bringing him home and upset tummy on night 1 which meant a very late and smelly night for me but he is totally worth it.

Look at that face 😍
IMG-20221015-WA0016.jpg

Westicles

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Yesterday I got a new puppy to add to the spider collection. A Rough Collie dog called Shae.

He has not been in the Spider House yet so will see what he makes of that but so far seems very laid back and just takes things in his stride.
Had a bit of motion sickness when bringing him home and upset tummy on night 1 which meant a very late and smelly night for me but he is totally worth it.

Look at that face 😍
View attachment 430821
He's gorgeous! Just a pet or or for working purposes?

The Spider House

Arachnobaron
Update on the little man.
Shortly after that original photo was taken, he became ill and had a bad infection (previous owners went AWOL and blocked all calls and nessages too so Karma coming their way 😏) and he had to undergo emergency treatment at the vets.

I am happy to report however that he is now fine and he even went on his first proper exploration of the outside world now that his vaccinations are all complete.

Some updated pics below (such a handsome boy)
20221105_091440.jpg 20221125_141523.jpg 20221105_083247.jpg