• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

ShadowBlade (Shadow's Invertebrates)

gumby

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
shadowblade is awesome the shipping was quick and the Ts came in looking great he did an excellent job of packing. The Ts were safe and easy to unpack which I love easy unpacking is my fav. I hope to use him again soon.
scott

Sunar

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I also just recieved a few T's from Shadow...they were in great condition and packed well. The GBB is beautiful!

He also replied to all of my 'newbie' questions and has been very helpful! :)

~Fred

bliss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
shadowblade is great

i just got my order from shadowblade yesterday, and all of the t's were in excellent condition! :) . we had completed a trade in a couple of days. all it took was a couple of PMs and we had the trade established and ready to roll!!! not only was business quick, the methods of how he ships are great. it has to be one of the most secure ways of shipping i have ever seen. Thanks Shadowblade!!!!!!!!! ;) thanks also for the freebie!!!

Last edited:

strat321

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
great job!

shadowblade was a pleasure to deal with! an avic & tapin. for pokie trade. and a freebie...

Nick12007

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
very niiiice...yes :D

POSITIVE

I ordered a C. fasciatum and it got here two days afterwards with no problems and a clean, quick transaction in general.

becca81

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
POSITIVE

Contacted Sean yesterday before noon about a female N. coloratovillosus. It arrived today by noon along with a very nice freebie. Everything (communication, packing, etc.) was handled very well.

Thanks, Sean!

Varden

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Awesome exchange!

I purchased an H. vonwirthi male (we hope) from Sean. He arrived exactly when he was supposed to, in excellent condition, healthy, well packed and obviously well taken care of. I am very pleased with my new acquisition! Thanks so much!

Giantsfan24

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
POSITIVE. Not only did he give me a great price on a Cobalt Blue and a Greater Horned Baboon, but he threw in a H. Longipes for free. All were packed very well and the spiders look great.

One thing that was not really his fault was i expected them to be bigger but that was just me not knowing really what a 3" and 4" T. is supposed to be(i usually buy adults)

Great Guy and I would not hesitate to recomend him or do business with him again.

Trace

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive. Recieved everything exactly as stated and in great health. Smooth transaction and superior animals. Thanks again.

chrispy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
++Positive++

I just recived my end of a trade with Sean and everything went very smooth. His packaging was great . All of the spiderlings are healthy. Communication was fast.Package arrived when he said it would. I would not hesitate to do business with him in the future. Thanks Chris

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive

POSITIVE

Just received my Chilobrachys fimbriatus sling today and he even gave me another one for free. It was shipped USPS Priority Mail, arrived on time and great packing(both slings very healthy and active). He included a pack in the box to make up for the hot temps. Would buy from him again for sure, thanks bro

-dan

mikeythefireman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

Just completed a trade with Sean. Prompt communication and a more than fair trade.

I'll work with Sean again.:D

Mikey

massmorels

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
!!PoSiTiVe!!

Long story short..

great guy
great packaging
great Ts
great freebie
great prices...

what more could you possibly ask for? oh, I know.. another great offer like the one I just jumped on!

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
A+++

just received a group of 10 indian violet slings, and a freebie sibling to make things even better.

awesome packing, and all the babies arrived in great condition. i'll definitely be looking to do business again in the future.

PoPpiLLs

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE

I just received my slings today and they were packed perfectly and all arrived healthy along with a freebie (thanks Sean) I would recommend him to anybody.

TarantulaInc

Arachnopeon
Positive!!

Completed a trade with ShadowBlade. His animals were packed superbly. The whole transaction went very smoothly. Would be happy to do business with again.

Thanks!!

harrypei

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

we did a trade last week and everything went well, got 5 well packaged C.fimbriatus slings, and very fast communication. smooth.

K MUELLER

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

I ordered a couple of slings from Sean last week, everything went smoothly. Great communications,nice pack-job. He even threw in a freebie,keep up the great work!!! Later-Karl :clap:

DavidRS

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I bought a few pokies from Sean and I am beyond pleased. His prices were low to begin with. He upgraded the shipped method on his own. The packing was superb and rivals any that I've ever received. The spiders were bigger than advertised AND added a freebie. Overall, every aspect exceeded my expectations. One of the best experiences in dealing with Sean!

mikeythefireman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive!

Another awesome deal with Sean. Great prices. Honest sizing. Killer freebie. Good communication. Quick shipping. I'll buy from Sean again.

Thanks,
Mikey