Sexing video tutorial

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I made this video a while back to hopefully help people properly sex their spiders. Maybe it'll help the new keepers out there. Let me know what you think!

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I made this video a while back to hopefully help people properly sex their spiders. Maybe it'll help the new keepers out there. Let me know what you think!

This was an excellent video. I am glad you showed fused organs because many people see non-fused, and it's easy to tell the gender. However with females that have fused organs it's not always easy to tell for some people at times.

Nice video for a phone accessory!

Jerry

Arachnobaron
Awesome video have a way better understanding of how to sex a T from a molt thank you very much for sharing

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This was an excellent video. I am glad you showed fused organs because many people see non-fused, and it's easy to tell the gender. However with females that have fused organs it's not always easy to tell for some people at times.

Nice video for a phone accessory!
Thanks viper. The iPod touch I use does pretty good video by itself and through this $5 microscope.

Awesome video have a way better understanding of how to sex a T from a molt thank you very much for sharing
You're welcomed Jerry!
I'm happy it's helping someone and all that effort wasn't in vain.

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
Thanks viper. The iPod touch I use does pretty good video by itself and through this $5 microscope.

You're welcomed Jerry!
I'm happy it's helping someone and all that effort wasn't in vain.
That was miles from being in vain. It was very informative. I think it should be stickied.

Red Eunice

Arachnodemon
Outstanding video, clear and concise, a "must see" for the new keeper to view.
Massive "Hulk size" thumbs up!!! :D
Agree w/h @Tim Benzedrine should be made a stickie.

AphonopelmaTX

Staff member
This is a very good video. Clear narration, nice overview of the male and female reproductive organs, clear microscope images, and the line drawing of how the female reproductive organs work together was a nice touch! I like how the whole process was shown from hydrating the molt then how to prep it for examination.

This has been made a sticky thread! Nice work @z32upgrader!

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This is a very good video. Clear narration, nice overview of the male and female reproductive organs, clear microscope images, and the line drawing of how the female reproductive organs work together was a nice touch! I like how the whole process was shown from hydrating the molt then how to prep it for examination.

This has been made a sticky thread! Nice work @z32upgrader!
I'm honored @AphonopelmaTX! Thanks a lot!

Haksilence

Bad At Titles
Arachnosupporter
excelent video! much more informational than the outdated "for dummies" guide.
full stars

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
Extremely informative post, I'm now confident I'll be able to sex my tarantulas myself, thanks to the video.