Sexing troubles

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey all,

Been reading alot of sexing threads latley, especially regarding P. regails.This has had me taking a better look at my small fleet of regalis's.I had one molt recentley(previously though of as female), and now im thinkin she is a he, dorsal, and ventraly looks male........I previously sexed as female by ventral shots, could never get a good enough molt out of her hide to sex....but no he/she looks alot different....hmmm....what do you think...

He/she is about 5-5 maybe 6 inches or so, had the T since it was a small sling, its had 8 molts in my care, and ive had it for a year.....other pokie slings ive had in the past, and present(males), matured within a year, and anywhere from 7-8 molts....so thats why this one so tough to figure out....hmmm

EDIT:note small abdomen due to not eating yet from last molt

EDIT:might have to wait till he/she fills out to get a better shot??

Ictinike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Crawl,

You know that I have recently been one as well to post a similar thread and believe your offer of some pics of yours, in regards to my thread, may have brought up this thread :)

I'm hoping you get some responses as I did and look forward to seeing them. They are not easy that is for sure but it adds to the excitement and allure for me.

Will check back as many lately could benefit from all of responses!

Cheers,

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Crawl,

You know that I have recently been one as well to post a similar thread and believe your offer of some pics of yours, in regards to my thread, may have brought up this thread :)

I'm hoping you get some responses as I did and look forward to seeing them. They are not easy that is for sure but it adds to the excitement and allure for me.

Will check back as many lately could benefit from all of responses!

Cheers,
Ya man....your thread had me take a better look, and reconsider wether or not the regalis male or female.....based on the dorsal view, what do you think??

Last edited: