Sexing Sicarius spp. (Six-eyed Sand Spiders)

Darkchrist31

Arachnosquire
Good day all,
Been searching from land to sea and had not really find a way to sex Six-eyed Sand Spiders.
Tried asking people but all I get is: "Adults have slightly different colours...", "One is larger than the other"... bruhhh I know... What I wanna know is it possible to sex them at juveniles/subadults stages or is there other methods to sex them? (Pedipalps etc?)
Would appreciate if you all could help me with this, I'm sure I would learn alot from you!
Thank you in advance!

Albireo Wulfbooper

Arachnoprince
Unfortunately not all species have visible external sex differences before adulthood. With this genus, to my knowledge there aren't any external indicators until the adult stage, with the exception that males are slightly larger. However, since the entire animal is proportionally larger (as opposed to some genera where one sex or the other will have slightly different proportions in leg lengths, etc), it's impossible to be certain whether a given specimen is simply smaller or larger than average for its sex. You may be able to detect differences in the genital region by examining a subadult exuvium under a microscope, but to my knowledge that's about the best you can hope for.

Darkchrist31

Arachnosquire
Unfortunately not all species have visible external sex differences before adulthood. With this genus, to my knowledge there aren't any external indicators until the adult stage, with the exception that males are slightly larger. However, since the entire animal is proportionally larger (as opposed to some genera where one sex or the other will have slightly different proportions in leg lengths, etc), it's impossible to be certain whether a given specimen is simply smaller or larger than average for its sex. You may be able to detect differences in the genital region by examining a subadult exuvium under a microscope, but to my knowledge that's about the best you can hope for.
Thank you so much for the info! Appreciate it 🙏