Sexing my H. Petersii's

ArachnidRas

Arachnopeon
Hi! First post here so excuse if this is wrong thread! I'm having a tough time figuring out if these two H. Petersii are female or male, or both male/female. I'd appreciate it a lot if someone could assist so I don't try to mate them, thanks!
Edit: The pictures might be hard to see, I'd gladly take more if needed, it's hard to get a good one.

Attachments

Lubed Tweezer

Arachnolord
Your guess is probably correct.
If you could post pictures of the chela (focus on the movable finger) we could be more certain and come to a more definitive answer.

MiaPow

Arachnosquire
I’m no expert but usually a side shot of the pedipalps on H. Petersii is supposed to be better at determining the sex. The male should have a larger tooth on the pedipalps. I do not own this photo found it on this site. 00438124-1444-40CD-9049-1091F551621D.jpeg

ArachnidRas

Arachnopeon
Thanks for the help, here are some pictures that are hopefully clear enough (Not easy finding a good angle without them moving haha), also a size comparison and the male looks way bigger.
Edit: As I see the pictures on the pc, they aren't very clear, might actually try to get better ones if needed.

Attachments

ArachnidRas

Arachnopeon
I'd love for them to be male and female, I wanna try mating them, would love to expand on these beautiful forest scorpions! However I'm no expert in the breeding department so I'm really trying to do research on this. Thanks for the fast replies and help!