Sexing Asian Forest Scorpions

Dragonrain

Arachnopeon
I apologize for being such a newb! Are you guys sick of helping ppl sex their scorpions yet? If not (lol)...

I recently took in 4 Asian forest scorpions that a friend of mine couldn't keep anymore. Two of them are older adults, the other two are juveniles. He said he purchased them as Heterometrus longimanus. Any thoughts on whether or not that is really the case would be awesome.

I'm trying to sex them. Theoretically I know what I'm supposed to be looking for but I don't have much confidence doing it myself. They all kind of look the same to me! So either they really are all the same sex, or I just suck at this.

I only have clear photos of 1 (for now) so I'll include those. But I'd love to hear from more experienced keepers on what all 4 of them are. I'll come back and post the others once I get some better pictures. For now here's #1 (my guess is male, btw). Thanks in advance!

20190403_220325.jpg
20190403_220617.jpg

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
yep, looks male to me, it's most likely h. petersii, the most common.

Dragonrain

Arachnopeon
Awesome, thank you! I'll look into h. petersii and see if I can figure out how to tell the difference. I assume care is the same? Here are pictures of the other 3, if someone wouldn't mind trying to sex them for me. This first one is also an adult...
2.jpg
These two are juveniles, so quite a bit smaller than the first two. I assume sexing them isn't as accurate when they're not adults? I'll post them anyways. Here's #3...
3.jpg
And #4...
4.jpg

Thanks in advance for any help!