Sexing and ID help?

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
I was wondering if you guys could help me on the sex of these Ts.
I was thinking these were females but a second opinion would be great to calm my nerves. :confused:

#1 Paraphysa parvula?? I just got this T today for 30 bucks. Would be great if it was a female.

#2 Euathlus sp. green/blue Already got opinions on the ID. M/F??

gumby

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I think #1 is male and #2 is female but #1 is hard to tell from the pics and I am not the best at sexing so you may want to wait to see other answers.

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
I hate sexing the really fuzzy ones.. :wall: If you guys could give me a rating 50-100% on how sure you are of the sex or ID that would be great. :worship:

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Cant help with the ID... But looks female.. I am about 75% sure of that.. Based on the last picture.. But.. Molts are 100%... < Just thought I would add that in there.. ;)

spiderworld

Arachnosquire
Cant realy tal on first t! but i agree with tommy last pic
leads towards female for the second t

Sweet!

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Dang I wish I could find one of those around here for 30 bucks. That's a nice looking spider.

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
Cant help with the ID... But looks female.. I am about 75% sure of that.. Based on the last picture.. But.. Molts are 100%... < Just thought I would add that in there.. ;)
Thanks Tommy, Every once in a while i start second guessing and it drives me mad. :p
Cant realy tal on first t! but i agree with tommy last pic
leads towards female for the second t

Sweet!
thanks for the reassurance!
Dang I wish I could find one of those around here for 30 bucks. That's a nice looking spider.
Yeah it was labeled as a "hairy leg baboon" It had been at my LPS for a year and i never looked at it too close. From a glance it looked like pterinochilus sp. Funny i googled "hairy leg baboon" doesnt even exist. They have a really bad supplier. Out of about 6 pokies they have there all are MMs. I told them they should buy from a dealer. The kid was like no "the breeders are the best people to buy from" {D EDIT: I was scratchin my head lookin at this "old world".. "this is pretty hairy" Lookin at it better i realized it maybe a NW euathlus sp gold? So i just had to buy it!!
I'd say they both look female :)
I hope so!! no body has said how sure they are its a male. To me its a 50/50. :D

Last edited:

GartenSpinnen

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Afraid that I can only be of help on #2, which is Female.

The first specimen I am having trouble because of the lighting and glare, would hate to even try to guess and give you a wrong impression of what it may be.

That second one though... WOW what a nice spider vagina.

Cheers,
Nate