Sexed T's and moults

Elaine

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My gorgeous new B. smithi that moulted the other day is a male :(

My stunning G. iheringi is also male :(

The little B. emilia is female {D

1 of my 5 A. versi's moulted but no pic yet. I can see hints of red through the webbing. Here is a pic of one of the others in premoult

All 7 A. sp "fasciculata's" from my first batch has moulted fine and looking great. No post moult pics since they are still in their webbing. My second group of 4 are still living communally with no problems so far. All 4 eating well and webbing nicely.

The P. miranda that I got as a freebie has also moulted. Here is a premoult pic

tamjam69

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I could pick up the A.versi and squeeze it. lol. yummy yummy.wow did you get a freebie from Lee??:1: :1:

Elaine

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'm glad you like the versi hun :) 4 of the 5 have now moulted and are showing some colour change. Very cute.

I didnt get the P. miranda from Lee. It came as a freebie when I bought the A. fasciculata slings from a private breeder :) xx

tamjam69

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Have you seen the pics of my AF p.miranda, she really is beautiful,chunky and very nice natured. we have a boyfriend for her but she is in pre molt so he will have to wait.. :)

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oh yum! Thanks for showing me how so many of my tiny little slings will look after a few more molts!!! Yours are gorgeous little darlings!

Elaine

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Have you seen the pics of my AF p.miranda, she really is beautiful,chunky and very nice natured. we have a boyfriend for her but she is in pre molt so he will have to wait.. :)
I dont think I've see her yet. Will go and have a hunt around for her. Hope she moults for you soon. Good luck with mating them :D xx

Oh yum! Thanks for showing me how so many of my tiny little slings will look after a few more molts!!! Yours are gorgeous little darlings!
Thanks hun :) I love watching them grow and seeing the changes they go through with each moult. Its the best part of T keeping :D xx