Sex my slings?

Caramell

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi everyone!

I've been really busy lately with school and such, but I find a bit of time to hang out around here. I've had a lot of molts lately, and I'm getting anxious to know the gender of my Ts!

My B. albo, which was looking very female, molted a while ago(last month), and I'm prettyprettypretty sure(99.9%) I see a spermathecae! I just need to be certain. :)

My little irminia hasn't molted since I got it in August, so I tried to get some clear photos. I put them up in the sexing forum, but only one person has suggested that it was female, though I think male.

Now my B. smithi molted last weekend, finally! {D I really though it was male before it molted, now I think female. The molt was too tangled and was destroyed. ):

Also, I have a little N. coloratovillosus that has molted twice in my care since it arrived in July, and I'm hoping for female! The photo isn't the best, but I'm not too concerned about it right now. :)

Here's the B. albo molt, that's the spermathecae, right? I need closure! :worship:

Now here's the irminia, sorry the pics are too small.

Here's the smithi, the giant black blob is covering an unsightly patch of poop. :mad:

And finally, the nhandu!

I'd love to hear your opinions! I'm not so good at believing myself. {D

And just for fun, here's a pic of my gorgeous Lasiodora sp. (think difficilus).