Votes: 4 44.4%
  • need another molt please!?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

darkart82

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
This is not the place for these posts. For ventral sexing pictures can be posted here

http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/gallery/browseimages.php?c=9&userid=
im sorry :?, but their is alot of these threads here on the first page of topics, im asking for help:( thats all;)these are not ventral pics either , they are crappy but not ventrals;PSpermathecae sexing pics:D, this post gets my questions answered quicker,too;) it appears nobody looks at the gallery any more or as frequent, nonetheless. the mods will fix my error:eek:

---------- Post added at 03:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

Thats a female. Congrats.
thanks for your opinion , by the way my male p. rufilata is getting closer to molting , hoping this is the big molt too, cross you fingers buddy, he is alot bigger the other ones ive seen!

---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------

I think I see girly parts ;)

Send me the molt.
im glad someone can!:?:clap: lol , i need glasses bad:cool: lol;P

kylestl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
im sorry :?, but their is alot of these threads here on the first page of topics, im asking for help:( thats all;)these are not ventral pics either , they are crappy but not ventrals;PSpermathecae sexing pics:D, this post gets my questions answered quicker,too;) it appears nobody looks at the gallery any more or as frequent, nonetheless. the mods will fix my error:eek:

---------- Post added at 03:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

thanks for your opinion , by the way my male p. rufilata is getting closer to molting , hoping this is the big molt too, cross you fingers buddy, he is alot bigger the other ones ive seen!

---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------

im glad someone can!:?:clap: lol , i need glasses bad:cool: lol;P
LOL don't let him get to you :barf: I'd say female too!

Leviticus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sorry I meant to put it in the Spermathecae link. I understand that people don't look in the sexing gallery as often though but rules are rules.

Leviticus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I am not a mod, I was just pointing out that there is a special section for sexing photos and that is where they are supposed to be posted. My issue is that I myself have posted in the appropriate sexing photo gallery and I too have waited patiently for responses. I agree that it takes long and you won't get as many responses in the gallery, however I feel it unfair to myself and others who follow the rules to "jump the queue" so to speak. Maybe it could be suggested for a change if the system is broken.

Last edited:

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
I am not a mod, I was just pointing out that there is a special section for sexing photos and that is where they are supposed to be posted. My issue is that I myself have posted in the appropriate sexing photo gallery and I too have waited patiently for responses. I agree that it takes long and you won't get as many responses in the gallery, however I feel it unfair to myself and others who follow the rules to "jump the queue" so to speak. Maybe it could be suggested for a change if the system is broken.
I understand where your coming from. :) -Doug