"Seven " from her better side - pic

Tangled WWWeb

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
This is Seven, my G. aureostriata. I picked her up from a local pet store after negotiating the "seven-legged discount", and she has quickly become one of our favorites.

looseyfur

Arachnofur
Old Timer
fantastic

fantastic spider-
what is the going rate for "missing a leg"T's?

70053yfUr-
e.

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
My G. aureostriata was missing a leg too when I bought it. I also got a break on the price.:) Ofcorse in no time it had molted and the leg was back good as new.;)

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ok...is it actually floating in the air?

krucz36

Chelcirator
Old Timer
corkbark, man. though, i think there is the off-chance that vys was jus' jokin' aroun'

Exodus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I being a 6th grader,Talk to them and they pat me on the head and say "Thanx for your opinion now get along"I hate that!They crouch down to my height.They feed their T's 5" big 1/4" cricks.It's crazy. I despise them with every inch of my physical being...Not hate...DESPISE.They treat me like I don't know the difference between an Chromatopelma Cyaneopubescens and a Avicularia Purpurea!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: If they call and say they're coming to my door, i'll put up this sign.

Last edited:

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by krucz36
corkbark, man. though, i think there is the off-chance that vys was jus' jokin' aroun'
hehe, yeah I am bound to agree :) Although, not entirely, for it doesn't look at all as if though she is standing on that piece of corkbark in the background..