Setups *PICS*

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
I am not sure if i have the best setups for my t's, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

1st: My Trinidad Chevron (Inside and Outside)
Outside:

Inside:

2nd: My B.smithi

3rd: My 2 Curlies

Bjorgly

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Get rid of the woodchips if that is what your using as substrate.

Mark

dennis

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
What's wrong with woodsnips? I use them too. I have a few inches pure peat, on top of that I have a small layer of 1/4" woodsnips, my gosea and boehmei both seem to like it.

Ðennis

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by Tarantula Lover
It is called Lizard Litter, it has been working fine for me!
Then whats your question? :)

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Well, you might get some cork bark. You could lean a long piece in the T C's cage and hot glue a plastic plant or vine to it. Then cut some small pieces for your curly's to burrow under and the smithi to sit on. That would jazz it up a little.

Erine

pamandron

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
James: You could add a little greenery to the trinidad's cage. Make sure it is something soft, so she doesn't hurt herself on it. We use a lot of greenery in our homes, and it really spruces things up. For the curlies you might want to put in a little burrow. We use pvc pipe. They like to burrow sometimes. I hope this helps, :) Pam

pamandron

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Ernie, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to take away from what you said. I should've read your reply better. Forgive me, Pam

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by pamandron
Ernie, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to take away from what you said. I should've read your reply better. Forgive me, Pam
It cool. We're thinking the same things.;)

Ernie

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Tarantula Lover
What can I do to make my enclosure more creative!:)
James, do you have a "Micheals" or other type craft shop in your area? if so, check them out for silk plants to add to your enclosures to "jazz" them up a bit if that is the way you want to go. the craft shops are cheaper than the silk plants that petco, petsmart, etc. sells.
Ed

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Thanx

Wow guys! Thanks for all of the replies! I will make sure to take all suggestions into considerations and will let let you know the outcomes and pics! Thanks you very much!

James