Setting up new cage for my S. Calceatum

NoSBoH

Arachnopeon
Here's what I came up with,

I haven't rehoused this guy since I got it a couple years ago. After the sub dries, in it goes. Followed by a P. Regalis MM (I believe) rehousing.

Attachments

Marijan2

Arachnobaron
Wow, that's nice looking enclosure there, you just gave me idea how i could set mine :)

NoSBoH

Arachnopeon
Thanks Marian, I usually over fill my cages with many hides, and miss a lot. This should keep it simple, and that's how I want a featherleg cage.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
only thing i'd add is a couple more bigger plastic plants, i dont like having so much of the cage exposed. good luck with the rehouse.

NoSBoH

Arachnopeon
Good call. I can't seem to find all my tarantula housing accessories... but part of me is fine, for this stint, with an easier to focus on spider and just less clutter for crickets to go get lost in. But if I can find them I'll tastefully add a few.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I like that dual port hide, where'd you get it?

Red Eunice

Arachnodemon
I like the look!
Different from how mine are setup, I've more foilage.
Is that hide one piece or two attached somehow?

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
Where did you get the cage itself? I've seen cages like that on ebay and would love to see size comparison when you rehouse it :D

NoSBoH

Arachnopeon
Cages were purchases from a member here. Tarantulacages.com were the closest I could find doing a quick search, ebay is also good. I got the fake wood hide from a big box pet store years ago, probably Petco.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Cages were purchases from a member here. Tarantulacages.com were the closest I could find doing a quick search, ebay is also good. I got the fake wood hide from a big box pet store years ago, probably Petco.
Did that member make them? If so, shoot me a PM please.