Seriously guys, I need answers, pleease

Rain_Flower

Arachnolord
Old Timer
O. gadgili- I have no information on this and have not been able to find any. Any help would be much appreciated.
Please and thank you!

Rain_Flower

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Thank you for those, I do appreciate help, but I saw nothing on those saying anything actually about this species. All I saw was people saying how much of a mystery this spider is. What the hell did I buy? Uuuuugh.

JMoran1097

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
there has to be information for it out there. and still, if you can google at least the latin name for the sp., the context should alert you of it's habitat. for instance, if it's arboreal, it will probably tell you. if it's a tropical species, it loves humidity. see what i'm sayin?

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
What the hell did I buy? Uuuuugh.
Good question, I've never even heard of them in the hobby!! Can you post a photograph of it?

I would definitely care for it as a pokie, as that's what the spider catalog points to. I wouldn't worry too much about reading a care sheet... they are worthless anyway.

Best of luck though!!

Rain_Flower

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Thank you guys for the help, frustrating as this is. The main thing I care about is whether it is aboreal or terrestrial, just so I know how to set up it's tank.

Rain_Flower

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Also I looked at the thing about P regalis, and that is definately NOT it.

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
to be honest i dont belive this T exists...whether it was renamed or found to be another im not sure....most of the sites that really dive into the viability of this species are in german and swedish.....sorry...Ornithoctonus gadgil, asiatic Riesenvogelsp...was the attached name soo who knows....

Greyhalo

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ornithoctonus gadgili was re-classified as Poecilotheria regalis.

Rain_Flower

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Ornithoctonus gadgili was re-classified as Poecilotheria regalis.
I know, and as I said, that's not it. I am extremely frustrated about this, plus a giant herd of little children just came in my T room running and screaming and poking at things which I do not like at all. I guess I'll just try to post a pic soon and see if I can have it ID'd.

julesaussies

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I know, and as I said, that's not it. I am extremely frustrated about this, plus a giant herd of little children just came in my T room running and screaming and poking at things which I do not like at all. I guess I'll just try to post a pic soon and see if I can have it ID'd.
Where are you getting your T's from?? There seems to be a lot of confussion about what most of them are. There are a lot of good online sellers and dealers here on AB. You might want to buy your T's from some place much more reliable from now on. That way you could also research what you want beefoorre you get them.

If i had out of control little children running around i would lock my door.

brgn

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
All specimens I have seen for sale under this name have been Haplopelma species. If I remember correct I did get both H. longipes and H. minax(Vietnam) under this name.

Robert

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
If i had out of control little children running around i would lock my door.
yes thats what i do to I.M.O. kids out of control is not a very good combination with ( ts ) :? and hi welcome to A-B 99% are normal :liar: :liar: :liar: just watch the 1% {D {D {D ---- PHIL