Sensitive Subject: If you die . . .

Amelia

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
What will happen to your Tarantulas? Do you have a plan for them?

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Well, most likely my wife would sell them...she knows enough of the people on here(and she talks to them regularly) to make sure they go to good homes.

desertanimal

Arachnoknight
I'm sure my wife would give them away on a free to good home kind of basis. I only have two slings, but I suspect that's what she'd do with my snakes.

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hopefully my husband would sell them, as he's the only one who dares to touch them.. XD

hassman789

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My family might try to keep them being I have easy to care for spiecies (3 at the moment) And they always watch me take care of them so It hink they could handle it. They might give them away, I wonder if they would know how though. They have never seen arachnoboards so I'm not sure. But I aint leaving anytime soon (I hope) so I don't have to worry.;)

skippy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
my wife would sell them off or give them to my buddy... she might keep one in memory of me though:}

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thought of it in the past,
if that would happened to me, I leave a mess load of spiders
someone have to come with couple large trucks to get em out {D

hope I die very very old and long long time from now

presurcukr

Arachnolord
Old Timer
My daughter would keep the T's and snakes. I bet most of the scorpions and all of the Pedes would end up at our LPS.

zbrewer88

Arachnopeon
I have always feared for when this day comes because I know exactly what my fiance will do. She would bomb the room with some kind of pesticide and throw it all away. She absolutley hates them and has no compassion for them what so ever.

rustym3talh3ad

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I have always feared for when this day comes because I know exactly what my fiance will do. She would bomb the room with some kind of pesticide and throw it all away. She absolutley hates them and has no compassion for them what so ever.
sounds like you may wanna rethink the idea of marriage...its Fiance at this point so its not to late lol. ;P

i have good connections with good people...so if i died i would be set.

Sooner

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Zoo or any educational institutions. But I'm in my 20s so hah!

NatalieMK

Arachnopeon
My fiancee would love to have them all to himself lol. but he would probably take our "babies" to visit "mama's" grave. :D

forrestpengra

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
My wife would get in touch with fellow board members, with whom we are friends and help sell them off.

Johnny1320

Arachnopeon
I've been wondering who might be the oldest member on here and if people plan on keeping t's well into old age...

TomM

Arachnobaron of Pennsylvania
Old Timer
Penn State University Animal Sciences department. (only for observational research)

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
LOL I've thought about this, none of the answers are good. Either my dad, girlfriend, or landlord would find themselves the recipient of a lot of hungry mouths. None would be thrilled with this prospect :D

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My mom would either sell them to someone from this site or dispense them among my friends who are willing to take care of them.