Selling Regina

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
Before anyone tells me this should be on the Classifieds, I know. It is. But I felt like I should explain myself here first so no one has their head spinning.
Keeping this tarantula just isn't fun. I was prepared for the "pet rock" aspect, but man. I didn't think it would be THIS bad. All she does is just sit there and when she does move it's to bury her water dish and make me dig it out again. It's infuriating. This'll probably be my last post on these forums, so I hope you guys continue to have fun with your tarantulas, but this hobby is not for me.
Anyway, if anyone wants to buy a 2.5" G. pulchripes, head over to my Classifieds post. Or just click here for my Paypal info. I'm selling her for $40.

DrowsyLids

Arachnosquire
Hope she finds a good home
Before anyone tells me this should be on the Classifieds, I know. It is. But I felt like I should explain myself here first so no one has their head spinning.
Keeping this tarantula just isn't fun. I was prepared for the "pet rock" aspect, but man. I didn't think it would be THIS bad. All she does is just sit there and when she does move it's to bury her water dish and make me dig it out again. It's infuriating. This'll probably be my last post on these forums, so I hope you guys continue to have fun with your tarantulas, but this hobby is not for me.
Anyway, if anyone wants to buy a 2.5" G. pulchripes, head over to my Classifieds post. Or just click here for my Paypal info. I'm selling her for $40.
haha well played!

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Bravo. You're lucky that it was a joke though, because I'd sick my H. macs on you if this was real.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
The Rick Astley jokes are old, son. Peanut is the new deal, it's all about Peanut these days :-s

Rittdk01

Arachnoknight
The Rick roll love it. I knew that post had to be a joke or you did the quickest 360 ever.