[Inquiry] Sellers in Poland

Maslorez

Arachnopeon
i wonder can someone give me a concats\info on legit tarantula sellers in Poland?(especially Warsaw)

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Muahahah, imagine someone that has experience only with pet rocks that receives a parcel full of P.murinus ^ :)

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Arachnosupporter +
spidersworld.eu

I've had Tarantulas shipped to the UK from them and had absolutely no issues at all.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
This was exactly my reaction on the mysterybox on a dutch forum...
Ebbene si: one of the Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus 'gift' granted to Her humble Priest is that She gave me the ability to steal other people quotes from their not shielded enough minds :)

Lokee85

Arachnoknight
i wonder can someone give me a concats\info on legit tarantula sellers in Poland?(especially Warsaw)
Check out @SARNAC in the classifieds. I recently made an international purchase from him. He's from Warsaw I believe, so probably worth it to check him out. Good luck!

Rittdk01

Arachnoknight
Check out @SARNAC in the classifieds. I recently made an international purchase from him. He's from Warsaw I believe, so probably worth it to check him out. Good luck!
Don't buy internationally again. Im sure u didn't know, but it's illegal to ship tarantulas from out of the us. Unless u have permits and such. Lots of people buy from that seller without even knowing it's illegal.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
The guys at spidersworld and spidershop are good guys :)

@Andrea82 i keep some and they are a nice species indeed :) got some for sale too :p

Lokee85

Arachnoknight
Don't buy internationally again. Im sure u didn't know, but it's illegal to ship tarantulas from out of the us. Unless u have permits and such. Lots of people buy from that seller without even knowing it's illegal.
Wow, you're right, I had no idea. :bag:Thanks for the information!

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Swag - I'm pretty sure the seller wrote out United States of America in the address on the box :wideyed:

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Swag - I'm pretty sure the seller wrote out United States of America in the address on the box :wideyed:
Swag - John Doe always works, is of best as a name :-s

Swag - Customs employeers talking about NFL

Swag - X-Ray under payed worker: "There's a spider inside!" his Boss: "ST.U, there's NFL on TV!"

Last edited:

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
It was a very recent purchase, so I haven't received the shipment yet.
Swag - let's hope everything will turn fine for you and the animals

Swag - don't risk again, Lady: for save (indeed, let's be honest) money on the arachnids, you risk, if spotted, to pay a lot of $

Lokee85

Arachnoknight
Swag - let's hope everything will turn fine for you and the animals

Swag - don't risk again, Lady: for save (indeed, let's be honest) money on the arachnids, you risk, if spotted, to pay a lot of $
Yeah, I won't be doing that again. :banghead: Hopefully all is well and I just learned a lesson.