Selenotypus sp.nebo

Selenocosima

Arachnopeon
Hi everyone heres a pic of Selenotypus sp.nebo. As adults these look realy cool there from australia but there starting to find there way in to the u.k and usa, hope you like her/him still to yong to tell but I have a few of these and quite a few other australian sp. as well as many more tarantulas from all over the world but mostly all of the ones I keep are old worlds thanks.

Alice

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
um, lovely t, but punctuation would be lovely as well ;).

Selenocosima

Arachnopeon
Hi I'm glad you like the spider, but before you go ahead and critise I have Dyslexia, hence punctuation:embarrassed:

Steve Nunn

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It's nice to see the kids doing well :)

Here's Mum :)

Cheers,
Steve

Vermis

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Nice! I got me a Selenotholus sp. 'glenelva' sling recently; when I saw the Spider Shop was offering Australian tarantulas I jumped at the chance. :) (Marvellous country, fantastic wildlife, been once, hope to go again, etc. etc.)

Selenocosima

Arachnopeon
Hi Steve thanks mate if it was'nt for you breeding them and getting them shiped to the uk I and others would'nt have any of these babes. I realy do love them, by the way Steve do you have any idea how long it takes for this sp. to reach maturity. I take it there slower than some of your other sp. Anyway anymore imfo Steve would be cool thanks mate:clap: :)

Selenops

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Really nice and thanks for posting the mother. Anything coming out of Australian is worth keeping an eye out for.

I am very fond of the theraphosids from Australasian and Asian regions.

Through your breeding efforts the hobby will hopefully see more of these in Europe and the States.