Seems to be alive. Should I move it to something else?

Goopyguy56

Arachnoangel
@Goopyguy56 just checking in on your little potato. Still hangin' in there?
Still alive. Although it still will not eat. It is already darkening up for premolt again. I suspect it has and impaction. It usually looks like it's trying to poop and nothing comes out. This little guy has had a bad run. Let's hope it molts and we can finally move on and have a normal tarantula life

Kitara

Arachnodemon
Still alive. Although it still will not eat. It is already darkening up for premolt again. I suspect it has and impaction. It usually looks like it's trying to poop and nothing comes out. This little guy has had a bad run. Let's hope it molts and we can finally move on and have a normal tarantula life
Yeah he's definitely gone through more than his fair share of struggles! Glad to hear he's still kickin' though and another molt would be great!

Goopyguy56

Arachnoangel
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the little fighter is gone. Lil brudder rest in peace. At least it died with a full set of legs. Poor thing wouldn't eat and seemed to have an impaction. I was hopeful because it was starting to go into premolt. It got more lethargic as time went on. I put it's mouth over the water bowl. Hasn't made a difference. Sorry for the bad news 😿

Darklittlelady

Arachnopeon
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the little fighter is gone. Lil brudder rest in peace. At least it died with a full set of legs. Poor thing wouldn't eat and seemed to have an impaction. I was hopeful because it was starting to go into premolt. It got more lethargic as time went on. I put it's mouth over the water bowl. Hasn't made a difference. Sorry for the bad news 😿
Aww. I'm sorry 😞. I've been following your lil brudd. You did so much for him

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Sorry to hear that!! But you deserve an award for not giving up on the lil guy!

Baby T

Arachnoknight
Very sad news... It certainly gave it's all by the sounds of it. Makes me have even more respect for Ts and what they go through as slings. RIP liddle potato dude