seems like a good week for molts

razor244

Arachnopeon
Today i wake up to find my GBB sling relaxin in her new cloths. Her sackmate refused food the same day so hopefully in the next couple days ill have another =P. Then to top it all off My 2.25 in Lp sling has a pitch black butt so im all excited to see the growth post molt.

i normaly put a drop or two of water near them after molt and its a great time for a pic.

losct2381

Arachnosquire
Yep yep I had an unsexed t-blondi and about 11 last night I found it on it's back. So this morning wiped out my microscope and halleluya it's a female. I also got a h. Lividum on her back and it also look like my small red leg is getting ready to go too. I'm excited

Josh1129

Arachnopeon
Thats so cool. I can't wait till next friday when all my little ones get here. Then maybe I will be lucky like you to have so many going at the same time. Congrats

captmarga

Arachnobaron
Yay for successful molts! My little B. smithi is FINALLY on her back after almost two weeks of being black and shiny. She's only about 1.75"... going to check on her in a few minutes and see if we have progress...

LOVE your tiny GBB!

Marga

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Oh!!! You have some kind of magic touch! My GBB is molting, too!

Marga

losct2381

Arachnosquire
Wow u know i don't know why but when I got one molting it's usually a molt parade. I think they plan it all out. Their like let's make him crazy by all turning black take weeks. And then all molt at once lol

gmrpnk21

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Now I am jealous. GBB are beautiful! My B. Vagans had a flesh colored butt when it sealed itself away from the world, but I saw through the container it's getting pretty black. Hopefully I will see another molt in a week, and then see the T again. It's amazing how enjoyable a little molt can be.

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Now I am jealous. GBB are beautiful! My B. Vagans had a flesh colored butt when it sealed itself away from the world, but I saw through the container it's getting pretty black. Hopefully I will see another molt in a week, and then see the T again. It's amazing how enjoyable a little molt can be.

razor244

Arachnopeon
woo hoo i got my second GBB molt as well as my LP molt yesterday! I couldnt get any good pics of my GBB since shes in her webbed up hide but at least i got one of my LP