See.. H. gigas do swim!

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oh shoot.. My A. metallica like to bathe with me..

BlackCat

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Your MM's use Axe products? I guess that's one way to acquire a large group of female T's for your collection! =P

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Haha, the comments here are gold - the vids, I flagged them as animal abuse.. I know T's don't feel, and all that jazz, but it just makes me fume to see morons like that.

Carrot

Arachnopeon
I found the replies to the second video to be quite disturbing. I can't believe people would get so worked up over putting a bug in water and wishing death or harm on someone over it. :(

Nicole

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I found the replies to the second video to be quite disturbing. I can't believe people would get so worked up over putting a bug in water and wishing death or harm on someone over it. :(
I agree, it's rather extreme. Isn't it pretty well documented that avics will take to water as an escape route if necessary? I don't really think the spider was in any danger in either video.

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow, some of the people commenting on the second one did need to settle down.

I particularly loved the comment in the second video where someone stated it looked like a male spiderling.. :?

Scorpionking20

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Haha, the comments here are gold - the vids, I flagged them as animal abuse.. I know T's don't feel, and all that jazz, but it just makes me fume to see morons like that.
You educated me! I didn't even know you could flag stuff like that. I seconded your' flagging on both vids. Even if they can swim, it's cruel to put a spider in such a situation where it has to.

Eh...boys will be boys.