Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

Second pairing of Stiffler, will it be his last?

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by SkittleBunny, Nov 7, 2017.

1. SkittleBunny

SkittleBunny Arachnosquire

TX
    Advertisement
    Im about to start recording a second pairing with Stiffler and Mitzy.. My Nicaraguan Brachypelma Albopilosum pair. He made a fifth sperm web 11/5/17 and will be paired today with chubby Mitzy. She has been acting slower, and eating less since the last pairing. Second pairing will hopefully insure the chances of a gravid female and unfortunately increases the risk for my beloved and very first tarantula Stiffler to die at the fangs of Mitzy. I have a cup, and my Q-tip gate which successfully helped me save him last time. Will this be his last? I hope not. I will update afterwards, wish me luck!

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. SkittleBunny

TX
    That was.. The most.. Intense thing ive ever done. They fought when he went back for seconds, I could barely keep them apart after he made an insertion. Emboli were out, fangs were bared and hearts were jumping. He got out alive!!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. SkittleBunny

TX
    Before the action. Video coming soon

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. SkittleBunny

TX
    The q-tip gate saved his life and my hand once again!! Does the adrenaline go away after owning tarantulas for so long or is it like this every time you pair them cause that was aweosme

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Shampain88

Shampain88 Arachnomental

Congrats :) Chill hehe

• Funny Funny x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.