Second pairing of Stiffler, will it be his last?

SkittleBunny

Arachnosquire
Im about to start recording a second pairing with Stiffler and Mitzy.. My Nicaraguan Brachypelma Albopilosum pair. He made a fifth sperm web 11/5/17 and will be paired today with chubby Mitzy. She has been acting slower, and eating less since the last pairing. Second pairing will hopefully insure the chances of a gravid female and unfortunately increases the risk for my beloved and very first tarantula Stiffler to die at the fangs of Mitzy. I have a cup, and my Q-tip gate which successfully helped me save him last time. Will this be his last? I hope not. I will update afterwards, wish me luck!

SkittleBunny

Arachnosquire
That was.. The most.. Intense thing ive ever done. They fought when he went back for seconds, I could barely keep them apart after he made an insertion. Emboli were out, fangs were bared and hearts were jumping. He got out alive!!!

SkittleBunny

Arachnosquire
The q-tip gate saved his life and my hand once again!! Does the adrenaline go away after owning tarantulas for so long or is it like this every time you pair them cause that was aweosme