Searching For Breeders/Stores In Slovakia

DeividasTerechovas

Arachnopeon
As stated above.
Im trying to find local sellers in Slovakia (pref close to Bratislava if possible)
I just got back in the hobby and my first pick up is a M.Balfouri female, now i use to only own OW species for 8-9 years so i wont say my experiance is that low.
Just struggling to find local "dealers" in Slovakia since i moved here in March this year, i know of certain Polish and Czech breeders, but can drop more Czech breeders/stores if you know any :)
Since winter is coming, cant ship so was hoping to find something in a 2-4 hour driving distance.

Patherophis

Arachnobaron
As stated above.
Im trying to find local sellers in Slovakia (pref close to Bratislava if possible)
I just got back in the hobby and my first pick up is a M.Balfouri female, now i use to only own OW species for 8-9 years so i wont say my experiance is that low.
Just struggling to find local "dealers" in Slovakia since i moved here in March this year, i know of certain Polish and Czech breeders, but can drop more Czech breeders/stores if you know any :)
Since winter is coming, cant ship so was hoping to find something in a 2-4 hour driving distance.
Hi, we got three big breeders/sellers here. None of them is from Bratislava, but two are within reasonable driving distance. And on 8.12. there will be expo in Bratislava, they are going to be there.
(Please PM me for more info, AFAIK we are not allowed to give contacts on sellers in threads).