Scotty shucks

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I just got home from grocery shopping/materials for tomorrow and found this. I was wondering if he was penultimate after the last molt. Evidently not! :)

006 by trdavis22, on Flickr

I'm betting he'll mature on the next one. This should put him around 5.5" now :cool:

003 by trdavis22, on Flickr

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Terry, congrats on the molt! Glad to see you decided to keep the critters you have.

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Thanks Tommy, Yep, 3 left............:( At least that's the way I felt about it up until recently. Which reminds me that my details/home page have been in need of adjustment for awhile. :)

Terry

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Nope. Still the same for now. I (and the spiders) were happy with the enclosures but I'm going to wait until I get a bigger place and a better heating system than what I have now before adding anything else- if and when I do.

Btw, For those who don't know- Scotty is a male Grammostola pulchra purchased as a .75 sling in Nov 2009. He seems to be heading toward maturity rather quickly although his feeding schedules were cut back drasticly in spring of last year. His last molt was 11-17-2010. Today is 03-06-11- not even 4 months! :eek:

There are other pics in "Terry D's photo thread" and a good one of him in "Genus Grammostola". He was very handleable when young but a bit nippy now. You know "THIS ENCLOSURE IS MINE" type of deal. {D

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Well, Maybe a little over 5.5" by now. ;)

008 by trdavis22, on Flickr