Scorpling molt?

Jocweatherford

Arachnopeon
Can someone give me a little bit more info on scorpions and molting? I have an L.haenggi (before I get flamed, im not new to arachnids, just new to scorpion molting as my other ones all came much larger and are slow molting now) that's about 1/2 inch, ive had it since January and while the Ts of the same size have molted twice, scorpion hasn't yet...it refused food last time I fed it (monday) and is blown up a bit like a balloon...this seems like premolt? How long should I expect that to be (ish)? I guess im just used to quick molts in little ones bc of my Ts

Joey Spijkers

Arachnoprince
Yeah, scorps can be very slow. As this is a desert species, do you keep it heated?

Ferrachi

Arachnoprince
Can someone give me a little bit more info on scorpions and molting? I have an L.haenggi (before I get flamed, im not new to arachnids, just new to scorpion molting as my other ones all came much larger and are slow molting now) that's about 1/2 inch, ive had it since January and while the Ts of the same size have molted twice, scorpion hasn't yet...it refused food last time I fed it (monday) and is blown up a bit like a balloon...this seems like premolt? How long should I expect that to be (ish)? I guess im just used to quick molts in little ones bc of my Ts
Remove the prey and make sure you have proper temperature in there... Photo would help