Scorpions under UV lighting

ScorpDude

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Looking for some constructive criticism on this page folks :) Wrote it trying to explain how and why scorpions glow under UV lighting (or rather, how we think they do, we're far from knowing the answer yet). Got a little bit of cool imagery in there however my best pictures of scorpions under UV cannot be included yet as they are still awaiting assessment by the university (I study photography there and can't publicly release any material until its been marked).

Anyway, heres the guide with some 'alright' photos on it, with better ones to come in the future :)

www.reptileexpert.org/scorpions-uv/

Let me know what you think, how I might improve it, any glaring errors etc :)

InfestedGoat

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Page doesnt work. :(

"Whoops sorry this page is under construction for one reason or another.

Please return back home"

Looking for some constructive criticism on this page folks :) Wrote it trying to explain how and why scorpions glow under UV lighting (or rather, how we think they do, we're far from knowing the answer yet). Got a little bit of cool imagery in there however my best pictures of scorpions under UV cannot be included yet as they are still awaiting assessment by the university (I study photography there and can't publicly release any material until its been marked).

Anyway, heres the guide with some 'alright' photos on it, with better ones to come in the future :)

www.reptileexpert.org/scorpions-uv/

Let me know what you think, how I might improve it, any glaring errors etc :)

Pepper

Arachnosquire
Did you see this post is 8 years old and OP hasnt been here in 6?
Anyway, id be interested to learn about this as well

Im not on here That often as im UK based,and as well as keeping Scorpions(the "not so hot" ones), i have a hectic 8 ball pool timetable and 2 cats,1 dog,and a rather diminutive squeaky and exciteable long term mammilian biped to encroach upon my availability. Lol!! Shame hes not on here though it would have been nice to see those pics, thanks for informing me.