Scorpions recommendations, looking for help

MapleMatt

Arachnosquire
Hi, so far Im keeping Uroplectes spp and Chaerilus, Im thinking of next addition, which will be either T. Mana, T. Clathurus, C. limbatus or Parabuthus brevimanus. Im looking for scorpion, which is most attractive of these, as in a matter of venom, they are all venomous, so that is not a point, but Im looking for interesting coloration, interesting to observe, hard to get, some might be harder to find, so I have offer for all of this species, so wouldnt like to hasitate to pick species which can be hard to get on the market later on. I want to thank everyone who is willing to help me out with my question. I must say, that though Im a beginner in keeping scorpions, I have tarantulas aswell without any issue, and Im a responsible person, so I know very well that when handling...only with pair of tweezers, thats how I do with Uroplectes aswell, and those are not that venomous. Have a nice day, looking forward to hear something interesting about these species. To be honest, if it should been descision right now, I would probably pick Parabuthus

CheckThrust

ArachnoPilot
Old Timer
If it were me, I'd probably go with C. limbatus but I'm partial to Centruroides.