Scorpion's Name Please

whitecat13

Arachnopeon
Last night, this guy sneaked into my house. After looking its name up on the internet, I guess it calls Emperor Scorpion. As the Internet said It can be found throughout West Africa’s forested areas but where I live is South East Asia so I'm not sure about it.
I just wanna know more about this little guy. So please help me if you can. Thanks.
Here are its picture.

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
That is 100% an Asian forest scorpion . Possibly an emporer but more than likely a heterometrus species. They can be found all over Asia. In the wet foresty areas usually underground in a hole

Did you decide to keep it

RTTB

Arachnoprince
Heterometrus species aka Asian Forest Scorpion.

soldierof4cheese

Arachnoknight
If its from Vietnam its probably a petersii species, I believe that is one of the species common to that area.

whitecat13

Arachnopeon
Oh. Thank you guys. Unfortunately, my dad released it into the natural so there are only 2 pictures.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Vietnam has to be one of the most badass heaven-nations ever for keepers: Scorpiones and Scolopendridae straight in your home, for free, like not even a birthday surprise, without dealing with FedEx and etc absurdity :-s

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
Vietnam has to be one of the most badass heaven-nations ever for keepers: Scorpiones and Scolopendridae straight in your home, for free, like not even a birthday surprise, without dealing with FedEx and etc absurdity :-s
Not to mention the sheer size of their specimens. When a Scorpion sneaks into your house in Vietnam it's the size of a lobster :D