Scorpions in magazines

blueheat

Arachnopeon
Can anyone recommend any and all good magazines/publications which have featured articles on inverts, and more specifically scorpions? I have an article which I'd like published, but have been unable to get in touch with Arachnoculture, and Reptiles magazine doesn't do inverts apparently (according to the editor). Thanks for any of your help.

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer

Click the banner!! I am writing a scorp article in each issue. Contact Orin and show him what you have

BelfastScorpion

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
There seems to be a real lack of exotic pet type magazines here in the UK unfortunately.

Let me know if you hear of any.

BelfastScorpion.

Vermis

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
There's a new UK exotics mag starting up some time soon, with invert articles (proper invert articles, not just poorly-researched reptile-mag afterthought articles, according to the blurb).

Linky

Aillith

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I don't think there are any out here in Australia :( and there is no point importaing mags cause they'd be all about overseas species :(

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
and there is no point importaing mags cause they'd be all about overseas species :(
You folks from Down Under could donate your own articles to some of these publications. Although I have no Aussie scorps I am always interested in hearing about them;)