Scorpions Fight Over Prey

Greenjewls

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Oh no spider cruelty! Hahah I'm joking but they really don't like feeding videos on this site unless crickets are the food... I used to keep these "stripe tails" together but you know, it doesn't turn out well. Just not a truly communal species like the AZ barks.

furball677

Arachnosquire
Oh no spider cruelty! Hahah I'm joking but they really don't like feeding videos on this site unless crickets are the food... I used to keep these "stripe tails" together but you know, it doesn't turn out well. Just not a truly communal species like the AZ barks.
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind about the spider cruelty, lol. I didn't know that barks where that communal.

hennibbale

Arachnosquire
hahahahahahahahahahah :D
This was fun.
"My spider!"
"No mine!"
"Let go of it, you damn snip snapper"
"Shut up it belongs to me now"
*triest to pinch*
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING"
*tail battle*

Ryan Reynolds

Arachnopeon
When ever I feed my Hetermetrus Laoticus scorps a big enough meal, they end up sharing it. No fighting at all, they all just kind of start eating it untill it breaks apart and each scorpion gets a piece. No fights ever break out, and everyone walks away happy. Scorpions Sharing Gecko .jpg Scorpions share gecko.jpg Scorpions share gecko.jpg

Tleilaxu

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm still at a loss at how people have such bold stripe tails, mine panics at the slightest disturbance, though it's much, much smaller than the OPs.