Got a new one again, hope you will like it:
Scorpion feeding time #1:

Scorpion feeding time # 2:

Scorpion feeding time #3:

Last edited by a moderator:

shining

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Handling my old friend (Parabuthus liosoma) during a rehousing. Rest in peace, Cinnamon.

(That's a make shift bandage for the gnarly cut on my palm from the glass enclosure edges and not a fashion statement, glass be sharp, yo.)

dr slevin

Arachnopeon
newbie here! dont know much about afs. not sure if its normal for them to dive underwater. i caught my afs dive 3 times which usually happens at night.

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
No. They do not like direct spraying like that. Mine did the same thing, got very aggressive when misting. "Imagine someone surprising you with a cold shower while your sleeping" mist around them... However I did experience mine to be WAY more calm when misting with warm water

"Tip" if you do spray them directly. Don't spray fill force. Lightly pull the spray bottle and let it sprinkle.soflty onto it (warm water) NOT HOT

Whitelightning777

Arachno-heretic
She will sometimes just stand under the water off the cage is dry. She really gets upset at any air currents.

keks

Arachnobaron
Euscorpius italicus fighting a cricket. It is an adult male!

Tell me what do you think about this video and about the channel! Thank you! :)
OMG!! I'm not sure for whom I should feel more sorry: The poor cricket or the overwhelmed scorpion :rofl:.
I had no time to look at your channel, but I will do it later. This video is great, I like it ^^

Lorenzo Benevento

Arachnosquire
OMG!! I'm not sure for whom I should feel more sorry: The poor cricket or the overwhelmed scorpion :rofl:.
I had no time to look at your channel, but I will do it later. This video is great, I like it ^^
Thank you so much! I'm not seeing so many people interestend in video like this, so... Thank you!
If the channel will go a little bit better then how it is doing right now I'll also try to improve video quality (my actual camera sucks).

keks

Arachnobaron
Thank you so much! I'm not seeing so many people interestend in video like this, so... Thank you!
If the channel will go a little bit better then how it is doing right now I'll also try to improve video quality (my actual camera sucks).
I think the video quality is all right :).

(And I love the music, I saw this opera in a performance of the Salzburg festival (poorly only on tv -.-" ). Anytime I can see and hear it live. )

Lorenzo Benevento

Arachnosquire
I'm doing my best to improve it in post production but I'm not satisfied with it!

(And I love the music, I saw this opera in a performance of the Salzburg festival (poorly only on tv -.-" ). Anytime I can see and hear it live. )
I didn't saw this part of the message! Well... We are talking about Mozart! And I like to imagine that is the scorpion that sings to the cricket. Don't know if you know the meaning of that aria of the opera!

keks

Arachnobaron
I didn't saw this part of the message! Well... We are talking about Mozart! And I like to imagine that is the scorpion that sings to the cricket. Don't know if you know the meaning of that aria of the opera!
Sadly no, I don't speak Italian. My trials to learn this language by myself weren't very successful ^^. I love Mozart, but I never took time to deal seriously with his music.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I love Mozart, but I never took time to deal seriously with his music.
I love Mozartkugel, and Sachertorte, but I never took the time to deal seriously with my investigation about Innsbruck witches :)

Euscorpius italicus fighting a cricket. It is an adult male!

Tell me what do you think about this video and about the channel! Thank you! :)
That's a great one my friend :)

Lorenzo Benevento

Arachnosquire
Awesome video. Scorpion totally dominating the prey with those nice large pedipalps
Yes, for sure it is! Thank you!

Sadly no, I don't speak Italian. My trials to learn this language by myself weren't very successful ^^. I love Mozart, but I never took time to deal seriously with his music.
The title of this aria in English would be "You shall go no more" so... I thought it was appropriate!
Here is the full text on Wikipedia if someone want to read it.

That's a great one my friend :)
Thank you man, appreciate it!

bildova

Arachnopeon
A macro filmed video of a Emperor scorpion ( Pandinus imperator ) feeding on two crickets.
sorry for the camera jumping around soooo much. I was messing w/ the settings on my new cell phone, probably should have done that before recording it :/

Chuck131

Arachnopeon
Don't know if anyone has seen this video from Discovery but it is a must watch for all Scorpion lovers.
I hope everyone enjoys it. The Tale Of Scorpions..................