Scorpion Missing

tryme

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
It's been a while now do any of you think he could still be alive?

davidbarber1

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I would not be surprised if he is. He is probably holed up somewhere where you can't find him. Remember, scorps can go awhile without a food source.

David

tryme

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yeah I guess so. I will still keep an eye out for him. Not really sure where else to look lol.

ensldspaez

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hope you find it. I had my B. Jacksoni escape on me and my wife was tripping out. He was gone for about 2 weeks then one day my wife decided to clean behind the couch and there he was walkin around like there was nothin wrong. So i would suggest to look under the couch and good luck

tryme

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thats all the way downstairs but i'll give it a go. He's SO tiny about 2 cm..hard to find!

tryme

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yeah most likely. I hope so. Don't mean to be rude but don't want it turning up in my nephews clothes and stuff.

ThomasH

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i think its gone for good man
I wouldn't jump to that conclusion just yet. I have heard of people finding lost snakes after 6 months and people finding lost arachnids after many weeks. He may find this animal again, I would say it is the probable result. I hope he does locate it.
TBH

tryme

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My hairy is doing SUPER but the other lil guy is still on the run lol.

tryme

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Just to let you guys know my lil guy is still on the loose but now presumed dead.

G. Carnell

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
hey

those tubs are fine, i used em for all sorts of species including hot ones, only problem is if you put too much substrate in, or have hides which let em reach the holes

i had a few escapes in my time, try to think like the scorpion, and follow the closest path to the warm areas in your room, worked for me :)

tryme

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I've tried all that several times lol if I see him I see him if I don't I don't :( lol.

Selket

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hows the search going? I hope you find the little guy. I can't really add more than what the others have said, just look in the warm/dark places with a black light.

Good Luck and keep us posted!