Scorpion mating

Jordan1998

Arachnosquire
I have 5 scorpion couples
1: leierus quinquestriatus
2: androctonus australis
3: parabuthus transvaalicus
4: hottentotta tamulus
And in the picture nr 5: hadrurus arizonensis.
All are adult couples but none of them seem to mate. This was the last couple i tried and it looks like mating but all they do is stare at eachother. It doesnt even look that much like mating. It also ended after like 5 minutes. Anyone has any idea why none of my couples wanna mate?
Ive never bred scorps before so im kinda a noob but on every youtube video i found, people just put adult couples together and everything goes on it’s own.
Any help appreciated

Attachments

Arachnotroik

Arachnosquire
First of all, make sure they are all adults and put a flatrock so that the male can deposit his spermatophore.

Dry Desert

Arachnoprince
I have 5 scorpion couples
1: leierus quinquestriatus
2: androctonus australis
3: parabuthus transvaalicus
4: hottentotta tamulus
And in the picture nr 5: hadrurus arizonensis.
All are adult couples but none of them seem to mate. This was the last couple i tried and it looks like mating but all they do is stare at eachother. It doesnt even look that much like mating. It also ended after like 5 minutes. Anyone has any idea why none of my couples wanna mate?
Ive never bred scorps before so im kinda a noob but on every youtube video i found, people just put adult couples together and everything goes on it’s own.
Any help appreciated
Is that their main enclosures, or just where they are placed to mate.? How do you know they are adults ? Are you 100% sure of their sexes?

Jordan1998

Arachnosquire
Is that their main enclosures, or just where they are placed to mate.? How do you know they are adults ? Are you 100% sure of their sexes?
I bought them from an online store. An experienced guy i know there selected them. To me he seems right, but ive only kept scorpions for a few years so im not a master at sexing myself. Also, since i bought them, i dont know their age. they are big and were shown/described on the website as adults. And those are my enclosures yes. Edit: i took out the hides to see what’s happening