scorpion heating

Spider-Man v2.0

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
ok.. lets get this started by saying im hopeing to breed my emp. scorpions, but i need a few tips
on a site i read for breeding humdity shoud be between 80-90%
and heating should be between 90-95F!.... lol..
so how or what method should i use to get it that hot?? i was thinking of useing a read heat lamp, but whouldnt a bulb kill my humidity??
any way, allso i have 5 emps in a 10 gallon, what size tank whould be optimal for breeding, im thinking of going for a 20 gallon.
what whould be the max number of emps to keep in a 20, i was told 5 is probly as much as i wana put into a 10, so whould 10 do good in a 20 gallon??:p thanks

Spider man

"spider man, spider man.
dose what ever a spider can,
spins a web, any size.
dose he swing by a thread?
well bub, look over head!"
or something simmiler to that... lol

Brandelmouche

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
80-85 F look got to me to.

10 g. are good but i like better 15 g. with 6 to 8 in. of wet sabstrat.;)

EAD063

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
One question, how do you plan on goin about mating 5 scorps that are all housed together anyways? Hate to see you spin your wheels for nothing... could have already happened.

Spider-Man v2.0

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
well its 4 males and 1 female
i havent had the female for 8 months, so if shes gravid, it whouldnt be yet that shes given birth.

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
One question, how do you plan on goin about mating 5 scorps that are all housed together anyways? Hate to see you spin your wheels for nothing... could have already happened.
It can happen believe me LOL.

well its 4 males and 1 female
i havent had the female for 8 months, so if shes gravid, it whouldnt be yet that shes given birth.
Wow!!! Lucky girl!! :D