Scorpion Enclosure Thread

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Don't know how it would do or how interested people are in it but to me making new / seeing new enclosures is half the fun. Anybody interested in showing off there unique setups ?

I'm in love with these I found in youtube. I'm going to mimic this long term with my fav. Specimens

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
My scorpion enclosures are nothing extraordinary, so I don't really show them off very much. But I do agree that seeing other people's awesome setups is fun.

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Yea mine are in simple large critter keepers right now. I see people who are deep in the hobby have a lot of specimens in cheap Tupperware but I can't find too much joy in that lol. So I appreciate the cool setups when I see them

RTTB

Arachnoprince
Nothing too exciting about my dozens of deli cups. Simple but effective.

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Yea exactly what most people I see use lol convenient but again no fun. How many do you have

RTTB

Arachnoprince
I love seeing naturalistic enclosures but if you keep them in any numbers then it becomes a space issue. I'm currently keeping about 2 dozen different species of scorpions and I don't know how many of each. Guess I need to do a count one of these days. So for me it's a space issue but always making sure the scorpions have the proper amount of room.

RTTB

Arachnoprince
I'm a big fan of the terrestrial enclosures from KamelSpiders. They are amazing and have a trap door well ventilated and stackable.

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
Here is mine. I have 3 scorps, 2 H. trog AF and 1 H. paucidens Juvie in the 3 divided sections. It was my first time doing something like this, and it seems pretty alright. Hopefully, I'm going to try and divide more enclosure for scorps to save space and have decent displays :D Love the look of these types of enclosures, and the scorps don't seem bothered. Would love to do this in a 2.5 gal for scorplings or tiny species. Here it is:

Attachments

RTTB

Arachnoprince
Nicely done. The sectional approach is smart and space saving.

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Nice. I like the sectional tank. Bigger version of what I want to mimic in the videos up tip basically.
@RTTB Yea that's a lot lol I don't plan on owning that many. But then again I got into the hobby a few months ago and I'm up to my 3rd scorp lol. Who knows I'll probably get carried away and want to own them all at one point .

Yolotli

Arachnopeon
IMG_8123.JPG
This is the enclosure for my Heterometrus. I would like to give him something larger in the future, but I think this will do for now.

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
@Yolotli I had my AFS in the same exact setup but not tall enough for burrowing substrate so that's when I put him in a tall critter keeper

Last edited: