Will he be fine?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

42LegAPede

Arachnosquire
My desert hairy scorpion escaped from it's terrarium and fell down the stairs. He is still alive and barely moving although not away from this one spot. :sorry:

shining

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Catch it, put it back, secure the escape route.

Nobody, can say for sure if it'll be fine. We don't know how it fell or the damage it sustained.

42LegAPede

Arachnosquire
Catch it, put it back, secure the escape route.

Nobody, can say for sure if it'll be fine. We don't know how it fell or the damage it sustained.
He fell off of a ledge 10 feet onto a hardwood floor. I have him in his enclosure under a heat lamp and he has walked a little bit and moves his limbs a bit.

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
He fell off of a ledge 10 feet onto a hardwood floor. I have him in his enclosure under a heat lamp and he has walked a little bit and moves his limbs a bit.
From 10 ft!!! That is one daredevil scorp you have there. That is a big fall for a scorpion though, not sure. They ARE known to be pretty resilient, so I have faith :D Just keep a very close eye on him. My only question is what are you keeping him in and how did a scorp of all things get out. A T can climb and escape that way, so I was just wondering.

shining

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Oh my.... Considering it didn't splatter or split open is a good sign.

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Pest exterminators often spray at the base of walls, I don't know what kind of place you're staying in or how long you've been there, just something people might consider.

42LegAPede

Arachnosquire
UPDATE: He is noticeably moving more of his body but still is not walking. I have been spraying the walls with water so he can drink if he needs to.

42LegAPede

Arachnosquire
UPDATE: He is walking now! He can move his tail too! He doesn't walk a lot; he does it very slowly, but I predict he will make a recovery in about a week or less. I will not update this threat until he is either recovered or dead (Hopefully he's alive :))

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
Don't spray H. arizonensis. Leave a small water dish in there and it will drink if it wants to.

I hope he/she is okay.