[Inquiry] Scorpion depot

Robar84

Arachnopeon
My question is... Has anyone had an encounter with this company/business. Scorpiondepot.com. New to the scorpion hobby. Have kept several reptiles of diff genius. Scorpions are my first inverts and looking for help with finding different genius. Maybe a T or 2 later but Scorpions are my thing it seems..😜☺ Any info appreciated!

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Yes Austin is cool people. Somewhat newer to the hobby. He has purchased much of his stock from me over the year and is expanding into his own

Outpost31Survivor

Arachnoprince
Austin sold me a scorpion last week. His communication was excellent stated he ran out of heat packs and wasn't about to ship it out til following week because the Fed Ex shipping hub is in Kentucky or Tennessee I said that's fine. Covid19 delayed my overnight by a day but a healthy lively scorpion arrived. Excellent packing. I have only one transaction so far with SD but his availability list has me very eager to return business. 👍

20210121_221609.jpg

Korohval

Arachnopeon
Does anyone know if they're still in business? All of their inventory has been (out of stock) for a while now.