Scorpion care

TreeTops1015

Arachnopeon
I will be getting two scorpions,first off how can you tell the difference between a healthy and unhealthy scorpion?I already did a mistake once with a chicken,I didnt know it was unhealthy and ended up having to euthanize the poor thing since it was suffering and medicine couldn't help,I really dont want to get another sick animal just to see it suffer :(,I will be getting a pandinus imperator,should I worry about humidity if I put a large water dish in and have to be dampening substrate every few hours?for the substrate is eco earth loose coconut fiber with a few moss pieces good,does it hold in case the scorpion decides to dig?,I will be getting a 10 gallon aquarium for it.correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty new to this,the other scorpion I will get is H.arizonensis supposedly a desert specie but have read that some people still spray water in their enclosures,should I really care for the humidity?its around 50% humidity in air normally where I live,for the enclosure I was thinking of a mid size plastic container with holes in it and for substrate,I would get red sandy soil from outside and freeze it to kill any bacteria in it or should I just buy sand from the pet shop?I was thinking of getting both scorpions females as they tend to be bigger than males,both of this scorpions do need a mate in order to have scorplings because I dont want any scorplings,for the feeder insect I was thinking of dubia roaches good choice or bad choice?they are a little more expensive than getting crickets but you save money longterm since the dubia will keep reproducing and crickets are hard to breed and quite annoying with chirping.this is my current plan of getting scorpions,my first arachnopet,I currently have 250 dollars I can spend,is this enough?thanks and I really appreciate your time to help me :)