Scorp Vs Mouse

ThatGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
empi said:
LOL!This thread just keeps getting better and better! {D
i hear that, but i was more on the lines of this post is getting dumber and dumber. the thing is there are plenty of mice to go around no shortage whats so ever and people are whining over a few dead mice ? LIGHTEN UP THATS LIFE ! :wall:

nightbreed

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
ThatGuy said:
i hear that, but i was more on the lines of this post is getting dumber and dumber. the thing is there are plenty of mice to go around no shortage whats so ever and people are whining over a few dead mice ? LIGHTEN UP THATS LIFE ! :wall:
My god :wall: we know there are plenty of mice to go around, what is your point?
Just because there is no shortage of something doesnt give us the right to be cruel, Jeez there is no shortage of people, should I break out the ski mask chloroform and thumb screws?
And no its not life ITS A SLOW CRUEL DEATH :wall:

ThatGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Well that depends on what you feed it too, I mean i dont feed my scorps nothing but mice its mainly crickets and roaches, but i do feed gravid A.A live mice so they dont have to eat for a while so when it comes to giving birth they wont be stressed out with crickets, I can understand it would be pretty mean to feed and Adult emp live mice cuz its seems to me it takes them a long time to do when you feed them to Emps, lotta screaming lotta blood, messy gross, but the the thing is when i feed it to the A.A there dead in like less then 2 minuts no screaming no nothing. thats were i stand with that. oh and buy they way im not trying to go out of my way to piss you off, so if its seems like that im sorry dude.

nightbreed

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
ThatGuy said:
Well that depends on what you feed it too, I mean i dont feed my scorps nothing but mice its mainly crickets and roaches, but i do feed gravid A.A live mice so they dont have to eat for a while so when it comes to giving birth they wont be stressed out with crickets, I can understand it would be pretty mean to feed and Adult emp live mice cuz its seems to me it takes them a long time to do when you feed them to Emps, lotta screaming lotta blood, messy gross, but the the thing is when i feed it to the A.A there dead in like less then 2 minuts no screaming no nothing. thats were i stand with that. oh and buy they way im not trying to go out of my way to piss you off, so if its seems like that im sorry dude.
Thats cool your not pissing me off man, it just seems like you come in the thread and say absolutely nothing constructive, untill now, and I have to say that you have given the only reason so far for feeding live verts that I would accept as valid.

MNance

Arachnopeon
Since this thread is starting to die down, Lemme chime in and say that...

nightbreed said:
Exactly how can the roach suffer? It cant feel pain, or do you think it was suffering mental anguish? Berating itself for all those missed chances, like that cute little roach girl at the movies that he never got up the guts to ask out, or not spending enough time with his thousands of kids? A roach has a tiny collection of nerve cells that passes for a brain and there is no way on this earth that it felt anything even remotely like pain.....or mental anguish for that matter :wall:
... has got to be one of the funniest things Ive ever read. WTG Nightbreed!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Mike

carpe scorpio

Arachnoking
Old Timer
MNance said:
Since this thread is starting to die down, Lemme chime in and say that...

... has got to be one of the funniest things Ive ever read. WTG Nightbreed!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Mike
Yep, "game, set, and match". :clap: