scorp just died

alexi

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
He wasn't seeming good lately, and now he's dead. Its got me feeling all fatalistic now. blah. Stupid inevitability of death. I wish I got him to mate first, but he was too small and I was always afraid the female would eat him. I froze him, i guess I'll put him in resin this weekend or something.

BAM1082

Arachnoknight
I know it would be a pain... but could you do a thread w/ pics when u put him into resin.

I'd love to learn how to do this.

afs rock

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i'm sorry for your loss i lost my afs back in january but got two more

alexi

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
now my other one just died. They were both P. Imps. They were in seperate tanks, she died about a week after him. I guess it must have been an infection or something, I don't think I was doing anything different than I've done for a long time. I just started giving them some heat lamps which I haven't been doing much for the last year or two. Maybe they had been too cold and just died when they're metabolism got going again I don't know, or maybe it was a communicable infection. Maybe I put both of them into resin or something.... Blah that's lame. Eff god in the A. I will post pics when I put them in resin, for now they are in the freezer together.

scorpionmom

Arachnobaron
now my other one just died. They were both P. Imps. They were in seperate tanks, she died about a week after him. I guess it must have been an infection or something, I don't think I was doing anything different than I've done for a long time. I just started giving them some heat lamps which I haven't been doing much for the last year or two. Maybe they had been too cold and just died when they're metabolism got going again I don't know, or maybe it was a communicable infection. Maybe I put both of them into resin or something.... Blah that's lame. Eff god in the A. I will post pics when I put them in resin, for now they are in the freezer together.
That must have been awful. Too bad. Well, now that you know it might have been heat, you hopefully won't have that problem again. Again, sorry for your loss.

JC

Arachnolort
Old Timer
Sorry for your loss. I lost a scorp before, still waiting for him to come back, lol.