Scolopendra Supspinipes Hawaii

pandinus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
say that pede looks familiar! :D they're growing like weeds!

ahas

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Yeah, that' s pretty. I like the orange and blue combo.

Fred

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
That is an awesome pic. First shot of a molting cent i've seen, very nice.

I have a friend who lived in the rainforest on the Big Island for 6 years. He claims to have been bitten in the wang-dang-doodle by one of these. since he has a child now I wonder if that really happened...

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Alright!, some myriapod action:cool: ! Cool looking pede. I caught one molting today too, maybe post later.

mindlessvw

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey pandinus -i thought you would like those...they look great don't they!

DEFYJOEBOO

Arachnopeon
h Hi:mask: WANG DANG DOODLE HUH? How old are you Sir? those sure are some cute little messages you guys are sending to each other!

I have that morph. [pic incuded] in the photo it's eating avocado.
http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?255286-Scolopendra-S.-Old-world.-Oahu-hawaii-LOG

no ID? i looked for a little bit, but i didn't really find anything terribly conclusive. of course i haven't really looked at the evidence. It has no ring furrow. and the terminal legs have two big spurs plus a few others. i haven't counted the number of spurs. i'm probably showing my ignorance. most of the writing easily found by someone with little knowledge about their biology says that they're a morph of Scolopendra S.

here we go. hope you aren't miffed about my throwing my photo into your little mix living on Oahu.jpg

shit, i didn't even look at the date. 2008! grrrrrrr!

DEFYJOEBOO

Arachnopeon
I have no recollection of ever owning this animal... none. data bank is completely empty... huh. i wasn an A hole. probably still and A hole...

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
my only recollection is hearing ones feet on the nightstand right next to my head in the middle of there night on Oahu's North Shore

DEFYJOEBOO

Arachnopeon
Haha! i had a big one crawl out of my cars door jam once. they are all over the place. beautiful coloration.