Scolopendra ID in California

Frogparty

Arachnopeon
Well, I at least told you SE San Diego and a popular hiking trail.

As with fishing or mushroom hunting or reptile collecting, be grateful for ANY hints as to someone's stomping grounds

Stugy

Arachnolord
Well, I at least told you SE San Diego and a popular hiking trail.

As with fishing or mushroom hunting or reptile collecting, be grateful for ANY hints as to someone's stomping grounds
Lol my only plan when it comes to collecting is 1. Collect native scorpions 2. Breed the scorpions 3. Sell a few and release most back to where I found the parents (and keep a few to breed again). I practically don't care if I see a tarantula or anything. All about the scorpions for me :D

Smokehound714

Arachnoking
Thanks- like I said, I was fairly certain, but I'd not ever seen the blue phase in this location
You can see those anywhere, red, yellow, green, blue, purple, white and bandless. Many people seem to think the blue morphs are confined to the deserts for some reason

Smokehound714

Arachnoking

Frogparty

Arachnopeon
You know, I have NEVER flipped a scorpion at this location, nor have o seen one on trail at night
Lol my only plan when it comes to collecting is 1. Collect native scorpions 2. Breed the scorpions 3. Sell a few and release most back to where I found the parents (and keep a few to breed again). I practically don't care if I see a tarantula or anything. All about the scorpions for me :D
, I