Scolopendra ID in California

LeonExotic

Arachnopeon
This is the species I want to start with. There's an S. Subspinipes at my local shop but I don't I'm not daring enough for that lol

Stugy

Arachnolord
Nice! Is it ok if you say what area (exactly like what trail or something) this is at? I live in Chula Vista and have been hoping to do some hiking around here and grab some bugs lol.

Frogparty

Arachnopeon
Nice! Is it ok if you say what area (exactly like what trail or something) this is at? I live in Chula Vista and have been hoping to do some hiking around here and grab some bugs lol.
One of the most heavily trafficked trails in the S E county ;) I see a LOT of cool stuff on this trail. Lots of snakes, horned lizards, etc

Stugy

Arachnolord
Not so helpful besides it's in SE. xD Is there a specific route to get to the trail? Is there a name?

DubiaW

Arachnobaron

RTTB

Arachnoprince
A blue phase is a wonderful find and there will be swarms of collectors if you give the location it was found. Just saying.

LeonExotic

Arachnopeon
Is the invert hobby that much of a thing in the US?
Definitely when it comes to tarantulas, but very few people I know branch out to other inverts. It's hard to find much more than a scorpion or a spider, at least in Florida.

I personally keep Roaches, tarantulas, and a small millipede viv (little oxidus gracillus me and my fiance found)

Frogparty

Arachnopeon
A blue phase is a wonderful find and there will be swarms of collectors if you give the location it was found. Just saying.
Exactly why I'm not saying ;)
Too much cool stuff at this spot for me to hotspot it for collectors