- Feb 8, 2014
So when I was I got bit by a monster 7 incher a week ago. I picked it up, and I asked my friend to take a pic of it, and then that's when it happened: I got bit. My friend got startled so much that he dropped the camera(it broke). I felt the venom as it surged through my veins, and it was pretty painful. A tiny bit of my skin fell off, since my skin is sensitive, and, I am sorry I can't have any screenshots because the camera broke. Though honestly, the bite wasn't that bad because it was kind of brief(compared to most bites). It still was intensely painful, though, when it lasted.