Scolopendra heros "ghost" variant adult pics

Mastigoproctus

Centiman
This is a S. angulata, my biggest to be exact at a whopping 6.5"TBL curtesy of a mr. Juju, don't know his user name on here or if he even has a AB account. Next to it is my largest S. heros "ghost" variant as I like to call it. I thought she was on eggs but no such luck, she came up today. Looks like she's gonna molt again too. Can anyone guess her size, TBL? Keep in mind the angulata is at a forced perspective, it's on a mound of sand next to the heros so it looks bigger in comparison then it would if it where level.

Also, to anyone awaiting a response from me on here, give me a day or so, I am way behind on my monthly emails as I've had some recent medical issues.
image.jpeg

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
Cool pedes. Might I estimate that ghost Heros at about 20cm? Also, is this the pede that is called aztecorum?

Ranitomeya

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wow, she sure looks very fat and happy with you. I swear she was no longer than 15 cm when I had her a few months ago, but she hadn't molted yet and wasn't quite so fat and stretched out then. I want to guess around 22 cm?

Mastigoproctus

Centiman
Wow, she sure looks very fat and happy with you. I swear she was no longer than 15 cm when I had her a few months ago, but she hadn't molted yet and wasn't quite so fat and stretched out then. I want to guess around 22 cm?
she was 6.15" when I first measured her then she molted, hit 7". She was buried the rest of the time, and I didn't think she molted again but when I seen her for the first time in over a month, she was even bigger. I have never seen a pede molt back to back like that but I will say, I was power feeding her heavy duty, a cricket or 2 a day. So far the 18.9455cm guess is the closest not gonna say if she's bigger or smaller. She isn't over 9" just a heads up, but anything over 7.5" is huge none the less.

jseng

Arachnosquire
Wow, awesome pede, where was she collected? And which subspecies/color morph does she belong to?