Scolependra and mourning geckos

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicmed

Arachnobaron
I've looked pretty much everywhere, even checked out underground reptiles in desperation. I'm trying to find s scolependra dehaani or subspinipes and a few mourning geckos. None of the big box guys seem to have them both in stock. I'd like to save on shipping so I'm wondering if any of you guys might know some places thst might carry both?

I've tried underground, backwater, lllreptile, cbreptile, and tons of other places to no avail

XxSpiderQueenxX

Arachnobaron
CBreptile also has a bad rep, as well as Underground. (Underground tends to be hit or miss though, some people have great experiences while others have terrible experiences)

Scorpiobsession

Arachnobaron
CBreptile also has a bad rep, as well as Underground. (Underground tends to be hit or miss though, some people have great experiences while others have terrible experiences)
Underground has imported animals so that makes sense that as far as health and animal quality it will vary.

Scorpiobsession

Arachnobaron
I usually use morphmarket, they almost always have something. I checked and they have some in stock. Just research the seller since some are good and some aren't. If you message me then I can give you a link.

Scorpiobsession

Arachnobaron
Why? Not that I ever will cuz I'm Canadian
They're famous for having a bad reputation. Their animals are often sick and I think they source them from other sellers. They say that someone experienced will try to sex them but it's totally random, so 50% of the time it's wrong.

Braden

Arachnoknight
They're famous for having a bad reputation. Their animals are often sick and I think they source them from other sellers. They say that someone experienced will try to sex them but it's totally random, so 50% of the time it's wrong.
wow that sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.